Top Girl 2014 Top 10 Finalists Behind the Scenes :D

By 6:00 PM


Hi dears!! :D It's been over a week since the Top Girl 2014 Top 10 Finalists were revealed! :D I'm so happy & grateful to be part of the Top 10 teehee! 
Such a pleasant surprise to be chosen! So thankful to be given this rare opportunity by The Face Shop Singapore! Without further ado, let me show you the behind the scene snapshots I took with my pretty girlfriends during the photoshoot!

PS: Pls pardon the numerous selfies, it's not often that I get my makeup and hair professionally done up so it's an excuse for more selfies! Yippee! ^_^

 Sans makeup

 The makeup artist used the palette on the left for me :) Peachy colour!

Thank you for helping me with my makeup, helping to conceal all my flaws and showing me how to stick on the pretty falsies :D 

 With Rachel who looks super korean! :D My selfie buddy for the day wahahaha.. love her selfie camera!

 Check out the cute bear! hehe!

 And here's a selfie with Rachael after we got our hair done up! :) Mine was slightly too curly for my liking :x Haha! but oh well!

 *Pouts*

 And with Hannah! :D 

 Oh yes, and that's me the noob in action! Haha! My hair is really abit too curly lol! 

 Check out the pretty lashes from The Face Shop! I was touching my falsies the whole time after my MUA helped to put them on.. My lashes never looked so pretty! 
*need to learn how to put on falsies properly* (mental note to self hehe)

 And more pretty makeup! ^_^

 The packaging for the makeup looks so adorable too! :D


 1st group picture! :D Spot me!

2nd look after lunch! Hehe with Rachel again! :D

 And Shevonne & Shufeng! :D All of them looking so pretty in J Runway's apparels!

 And here's Geraldine & Hannah!

 With Shevonne! :D

 And Rynna the selfie master who has so many different expressions! ^_^


And yup! That's me in the J Runway sponsored apparels and I love the Guy Laroche Watch we wore!  <3 <3 <3

More group selfies! (Rynna & Vivyanne were missing as they were doing their hair :( )

Muahahaha guys are you jealous of me? Selfies with so many pretty girls hehe!

So happy to meet all these pretty girls and got a chance to talk to them! Love how everyone was ever-ready for pictures teehee!! 

And it's a wrap! :D
It was a great experience! Thank you The FaceShop Singapore!! :D Hope to meet up with you girls soon! ^_^ Let's await the news of the lucky winner who is heading to Korea! Stay tuned to The Faceshop Singapore's FB page!

And last but not least, a Big THANK YOU to everyone who has voted for me and liked my pictures on the FB page! Thank you for all your support! Much appreciated!

XXOO! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments