[Review] Body Wellness- Healing Light Massage Therapy

By 7:48 PM

#throwback to my visit to Body Wellness, one of the largest ladies day spa in Singapore! I visited the Winsland House branch and I was surprised at how huge their premises were! ^^ The location is conveniently located near Somerset MRT, just a 5-10 mins walk away!


Upon stepping in, I was greeted by the calming essential oil scent and their friendly staff :)

Here's the huge waiting area and the consultation rooms. First up, I had to fill up my details and particulars as every program is tailored-made for their customers. 

They recommended for me to try the Healing Light Massage Therapy as I complained of pain on my shoulders and neck. More benefits of the Healing Light Massage Therapy includes improvement of metabolism rate, improvement of blood circulation, pain relieve of shoulders, neck, waist & back. It also aids in better sleep reducing insomnia, improvement of digestion system and generally improving the overall health condition.

Off we go, whisked away along this long stretch of treatment rooms :D 

Tadaaa.. A nice and cosy room for the treatment.

Time to get changed for a relaxing time~

I enjoyed the Healing Light Massage Therapy as it was so comfy I fell asleep at the start of the treatment haha.. I especially love the part when they use the warm porcelain equipment which has natural healing power that helps to improve your overall health. Initially, I was apprehensive about the treatment as I do not really like anything that has got to do with heat, was afraid that it will burn my skin. But it was really comfy and a major relief for the areas where my shoulder hurts. Recommended to try it out!^^

Did you know that they also have a jaccuzi bathtub too? This makes up for the ultimate spa experience^^

Loving the recommended treatment and would love to be back again to try out the other treatments they have in store. The list goes on and on haha.. Most importantly, I love that the treatments are customised to your needs! It was a much needed break from the hectic day to day life :)

Thanks for the love @BodyWellness!^^

For more information, you may visit their Facebook Page or Instagram Account.

Body Wellness Singapore Outlets

Winsland House 1

3 Killiney Road, Winsland House 1, #B1-02
Singapore 239519
(5 minutes walk from Somerset
MRT station, Exit A )
Hotline: +65 6737 1577

 Heritage Court

60/64 Peck Seah Street Singapore 079323
(3 minutes walk from Tanjong Pagar
MRT Station, Exit A)
Hotline: +65 6323 1511

*Disclaimer: Please rest assured that even though the services were sponsored, they
do not have any bearing on the content of this post. Opinions stated are objective
and genuine ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments