L'Oreal Mad about Matte with True Match Cushion Foundation

By 6:00 PM

Hello beauty lovers! I'm back with a review of the latest L'Oreal Makeup Designer range launching in May!
Inspired by the runway of Paris Fashion Week, L'Oreal Makeup Designer's matte addiction is having 4 new makeup ranges! YAY!!

L'Oreal's True Match Foundation is #1 worldwide, and now it has finally launched a new cushion
 under the makeup range! Woohoo!! 


Having been a True Match Foundation fan, I was really excited to try out the True Match Cushion Foundation! Along with this, L'Oreal is also launching the True Match Blur Cream, Lucent Magique Matte Blusher and Color Riche Paris Fashion Week Matte Lipsticks!!! 
AHHHH SO EXCITING!!

Let's get started!!

The latest True Match cushion foundation offers 14 hour poreless matte finish, high coverage, and 24H lasting hydration. The best thing is, you can get all these with fuss-free application.
Traditionally, high coverage liquid foundation also tends to feel thick and heavy, but just like the True Match Liquid range, True Match Cushion doesn’t clog pores and is super lightweight (#notkidding you can hardly feel that it's there, unlike other foundations where I feel like there's a thick layer over my skin). Upon application, it is super cooling and especially awesome to use in hot & humid Singapore. 

Currently available in 3 shades: 
(From Top to Bottom: G3 Gold Vanilla, G1 Gold Ivory & N1 Nude Ivory)
I'm currently using G1 Gold Ivory  :)


Let's see if the cushion is as good as it claims! 
First up, a tap test!
I'm convinced as soon as I sink my finger into the cushion! The amount of product oozing out is so much more than the usual cushions! WOW! 

As compared to Brand X where I require 15 taps on the cushion to cover half of my face with foundation, 5 taps on the cushion is all I need using the True Match Cushion!


Definitely value for money and now you can ace the matte makeup look in no time!
After using Brand X in the above image, you can see that the coverage is not as high and my acne scars are still peeking through slightly. 


In comparison, the True Match Cushion Foundation effectively covers my acne scars and the finished look is smooth and matte!
Lesser taps required ✔️

I personally have alot of acne scars on my cheeks, chin and nose area. Therefore, a very important factor to me when hunting for the perfect foundation would be high coverage!

Sans Makeup vs. True Match Cushion Foundation 


I love how I do not need to use the concealer as the True Match Cushion Foundation's coverage is good enough for my eye bags and blemishes! It is also not cakey and definitely very comfortable on my skin. Without the use of any finishing power, the matte finish is easily achieved!!
High Coverage ✔️
Prior to the application of the True Match Cushion Foundation, I have also applied the True Match Blur Cream
It's a matte primer with micro-blur technology that instantly smoothens and refines skin texture.
I love how it is easily blendable! You might be abit surprised like me when you first squeeze it out from the nozzle as it looks like it is tinted and dark but it disappears as soon as you start blending it out!


Best part of all, it does not clog pores and is dermatologically tested^_^
Conceals pores ✔️
Dermatological tested ✔️

Next, we also have the new Lucent Magique Matte Blushers which comes in 4 shades and can complement your different makeup looks! :)
This matte blusher comes in a soft-melting texture which ensures that the finish is never chalky or cakey. It's perfect to add the radiant glow which comes with a fruity scent to complement your mad about matte makeup look!
Matte with light shimmers ✔️
The 4 shades are: 
(Clockwise from Top Left: P4 Scarlet Pink, P7 Rose Romance, C4 Earthy Coral, P3 Nectar Rose)
My pick for the makeup look was P7 Rose Romance.
Best part of these pretty mini blushers has got to be the brush and mirror available in it! It's super convenient to bring it along for touch ups!


Last but not least, here's the latest Color Riche Paris Fashion Week Matte lipsticks!

These 4 new matte shades are enriched with Jojoba Oil for moisturizing care and a flawlessly smooth glide ^_^
I love how moisturising these matte lipsticks are! I always tend to face flaky lips problems with matte lipsticks but for this set, there's no flaky lips in sight!! YAY!

Infused with jojoba oil✔️
The 4 shades (from left to right) are:
#234 Ruby D'Ceuvre, #232 Beige Couture, #236 Vin De Fantasme, #233 Rouge-A-Porter

My pick for the makeup tutorial Mad about Matte look would be #233 Rouge-A-Porter :D
PS: Did you know that the shade #233 Rouge-a-porter is also used to create the "dried rose lips" look inspired by Kim Go Eun from the Korean Drama Goblin? 

Hehe.. and without further ado, here's the makeup tutorial video on how to achieve the Mad about Matte makeup look!




And i'm done with makeup and ready to head out for a date with B! 
Time check: 8am

When I checked back on my makeup at 2pm, there was no flakiness at all. Definitely a plus point for me as I hate to touch up on the flaky areas, super hard to salvage the makeup. 
24H Hydrating ✔️
Also, the foundation did not feel heavy on my skin throughout the day! Hehe super love!
Lightweight ✔️

Lights, camera flash, action!
So surprised that my makeup is still intact and matte even after a full day out.
Time check: 10pm

Flawless Matte ✔️
14H Poreless Matte ✔️

Now you know which cushion foundation I will be reaching out to!! ^_^

Visit www.loreal-paris.com.sg to learn more about Loreal Paris Makeup!
You can lay your hands on this awesome range of makeup at all L’Oreal Makeup Counters at Watsons, selected Guardian, SASA, Fairprice & Department stores from May 2017.

💗

XOXO,
Chloe

You Might Also Like

0 comments