Masking with Origins x Sephora.sg

By 10:30 PM

Hi loves! 

Are you a fan of face masks? Or are you a fan of ORIGINS? Hehe! I am both!! 
 Follow me as I show you my ORIGINS hauls from Sephora.sg~
Meet my MUST HAVE item from the Origins family!

It's none other than the Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Mask To Quench Skin's Thirst~
 Quench your skin’s thirst with this intensive mask. 
Hydrate your skin with Avocado and Apricot Kernel Oil, which contain excellent vitamins for the skin. Japanese Seaweed is also present in this mask to restore youth and health in dull skin.
Benefits of this mask includes: 
Replenishes skin’s moisture
Smoothens skin texture
Defends the skin against premature ageing
This is how smooth the texture is and it smells pretty awesome too! Love using this mask most of the time when i'm lazy or too tired to wait for the 10-15 mins haha.. it's perfect for the busy bees like you and me! 
Simply apply it all over your face after your skincare regime and wash it off the next morning.
Love waking up to supple and non-flaky skin!
I swear by this as it's perfect to keep your skin moist even when you are in drier climates or simply love sleeping in air conditioned rooms like me!

**
Next up, I have heard so much about this product but this is my first time trying it!
It's the Dr. Weil For Origins™ Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Face Mask!

I picked this as i tend to have redness on my sensitive skin, and i'm hoping to improve my sensitive skin issues~

 This creamy treatment mask with Cordyceps and Reishi mushrooms along with Ginger, Holy Basil and Turmeric instantly reduces visibly redness, blotchiness and reactivity. 
Coupled with a unique blend of marine algae and moisture-replenishing plant extracts helps revitalize and restore luminosity to stressed skin and rebuild a protective barrier to help avoid future flare-ups.
I'm loving the effects of this mask so far as it really helps to calm my skin and improve the redness & sensitivity issues. Tested and proven hehe!
**
 Flower Fusion Sheet Mask 
This pretty botanical-infused sheet mask is one of the latest launches by Origins this year!

I picked the Raspberry~
 Hit refresh on your complexion with revitalising raspberry packed with essential vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants! Woohoo!
It's pretty fuss free and the quality of the mask is pretty premium (does not tear easily) and fits snugly onto my face! ^^

 Loving the refreshing scent!
Happy Masking loves!

Hope you find my picks from Origins' goodies useful for you to kickstart your daily masking session!

Head on over to order your Origins goodies here!

XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments