Biore Makeup Remover- Micellar Cleansing Water [Review]

By 1:28 PM


*Waves* I'm back!
Hehe! Do you often struggle with the removal of makeup after an entire day out? :( I hate removing makeup after a tiring day.. Things get worse especially when that waterproof mascara/eyeliner just does not come off easily..

Have you heard about the latest series of Makeup remover from Biore which uses the Micellar Cleansing water?


So what is so different about this makeup remover?

It is a gentle and soothing formula with pure mineral water, naturally sourced from the snowy Alpine mountain ranges in Japan.

Contains Anti Bacterial Formula that helps to prevent pimples and breakouts. Minimises pores for a clearer, more refined complexion.

In addition, it also contains the enriched Collagen & White Tea extract that leaves your skin brighter, softer and more supple!

The Watery Micellar Technology helps to dissolves and lifts off more traces of makeup!

How to use it?:



4.Repeat until all makeup is removed and cotton pad is clean :)

Here's my take on what I love about this Biore Micellar Cleansing Water from Japanese Alps:

Lifts off and removes makeup in 1 wipe! 
(Hmm.. probably not exactly 1 wipe for the waterproof mascara, 2 wipes to ensure that it is clean! :)) It does remove makeup easily after placing the soaked cotton wool on for 3-5secs.
Light & refreshing
(Yes! Totally agree, no oily layer after removing my makeup.)
No sticky after feel
(I felt that there was still this layer of sticky film after using it, so for me, I will still use a cleanser after removing my makeup :))
Oil free, fragrance free, colorant free and alcohol free!
Best part is it's non-comedogenic (does not clog pores) too :)

Chloesays:
Being an all time fan of Biore's makeup remover series, from their blue bottled make-up remover to cleansing oil and wipes, this new product did not disappoint :) However, I didn't really like the slight stinging sensation when I removed my eye makeup haha.. Probably I pumped out a little too much.  (so don't be greedy like me!)

Apart from that, this makeup remover does live up to it's hype in it's effectiveness of removing makeup in 1 wipe (with the exception of waterproof eyeliner/mascara which needs two wipes). I would definitely recommended you to try out this new pocket-friendly and effective makeup remover! :D

How much & where to buy this?
A huge bottle of Biore Micellar Cleansing Water retails at S$18.90.
It is available in pharmacies, hypermarkets and major departmental stores. 

You can redeem a free sample to try out before purchasing too!

XXOO

You Might Also Like

0 comments