Simple weekends spent with B :)

By 11:21 PM

Hi everyone! :) So sorry for the delay in posts :x I promise 2 blogposts this weekend to make up for it! One will be on my Korea Travelogue and the other post..i am still thinking hehe..

In the meantime, I shall tempt you with yummy cranberry scones at B's school! They are my favourite! Tastes really good when it is piping hot and u spread strawberry jam over it! :D :D :D

Biggest and best scones in my food dictionary thus far :p


Best part about this? The price is very affordable too! :D Love meals with B in his school.. watching running man and munching our food.. 

Not forgetting the Shrooms Aglio Olio which are my ultimate favourite! Although it's kinda oily, spamming the pasta with cheese and chili flakes just increases the "shiok-ness" level lol! Sadly, they do not provide cheese anymore. Sobs..

But oh well.. the price is affordable at $4.50 for a packet of Aglio Olio and ice lemon tea! :D Good deal right?

Adding on the cranberry scone for dessert, my weekend lunch with B is complete~

YUMMY~!

You Might Also Like

0 comments