The Yellow Submarine

By 9:00 AM

Hello! It's the weekends soon! Thinking of a new food place to check out during the weekends? :) Here's a cute fast food place that I went to a few weeks ago! And here's my review~
 Cute cheerful interior that brightens up your day. 

Where? 
Located conveniently at Blk 177 Toa Payoh Central #01-110, S(310177). Walking distance from Toa Payoh MRT station. 
Here's their FB page for more info: https://www.facebook.com/YellowSubmarinesCheesesteaks

The Menu
They are famous for cheesesteak; beef-stuffed bread rolls bathed in dripping cheese. Fret not for non-beef lovers, they do have tuna and chicken submarines available too! :)
And here's the cute food collection point! :) You get a number after ordering and you will collect your food from this point when it's your turn!

Really love the bright and cheery decor on level two and the dripping cheese on the windows are just so cute haha.. Cheese lovers would love this place! :)
And here's the cute story for the Yellow Submarines! :D

I simply love how everything was based on the yellow submarine theme! I love themed food places hehe!
I had the Beef Submarine set meal which comes with a Mango Sjora drink & Cheese Fries. Approx $10 if i did not recall wrongly :p
And here's my beef submarine! :D Portion was huge but the taste was not impressive. I would say I have tasted better beef sandwiches. Kinda disappointed. :/ It was not similar to what was pictured in the menu :(
Thank goodness we had the cheese fries to save the day! :D Generous amount of cheese drizzled on the fries. YUMS!
And here's the sub radar which Sheila ordered :) Hmm smaller portion but at a cheaper price tag. Tasted not bad. Probably I should have opted for this haha..

And here's the lovely ladies who accompanied me for our lunch at Yellow Submarine! :D No pics of me becos I looked hideous that day :x 
My Review

Plus points: No Service Charge/ GST, prices are as stated on the menu :) Free wifi available!
Good place to chill out with big groups as there are alot of seats on the second level where it's air conditioned. It's Halal Certified too!

Nah: The price was on the slightly steeper side for fast food and the beef submarine did not managed to impress me. Not sure if it was the marination or if the beef was not tender enough. Do be prepared to spend at least $10 per person if you are ordering the set meals.

My Recommendation: The yummy-licious Torpedo Cheese Fries which we all agreed was our favourite from the entire meal :D

Overall: Worth a try for the Torpedo Cheese Fries and a great place to chill with bright and cheery decor! :)
XXOO

You Might Also Like

0 comments