Nivea Intensive Moisture Serum [Review]

By 7:00 PM

Hi dears! :) I'm back again with another product review! This time it's an essential moisture serum I highly recommend for you to try! :D Cheap and good! Read on to find out more~

Have you always paid more attention to skincare for your face rather than the rest of your body? I'm super guilty of that! It’s time to stop showing favoritism to your facial skin! Remember how sometimes your neck, face and arms/legs skin tone does not match? Haha.. uneven skin tone due to negligence in skin care routine :p 

Does your skin have any of these 10 signs of dry and damaged skin?

  1. Flaky
  2. Itchy
  3. Uneven
  4. Scratched
  5. Rough
  6. Cracked
  7. Stressed
  8. Dull
  9. Peeling
  10. Tight
Number 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 oh no.. practically all of the above applies to me! >.< Die... Thank goodness Nivea & Sample Store sent me this Intensive Moisture Serum to review!! :D

So what's so different for this body serum as compared to other brands in the market?

It contains 100X* Concentrated Vitamin E and Grape Seed Extract to help repair your dry skin in the most efficient and natural way. 
(ooh! The more vitamins the better! I want healthier and radiant skin, don't you? :))

In addition, it also contains SPF 25 and PA ++ which provides you with adequate UVA/UVB protection against sun damages! 
(Double yay! Especially if you are trying to get a lighter skin tone like me! Every little bit of protection from the sun helps alot hee!)

Simply squeeze an adequate amount all over your arms and legs and spread it all over! 
(i neglect my leg area the most, so I just spam the serum onto my leg area hehe!)

It's a leave on moisture serum so you do not need to wash it off after applying! Very convenient, I love to apply it before bedtime and I find that my skin is less dry after applying it! 
(works best for ppl who love to sleep in air-con environment like me!;))

Plus points why I would recommend this moisture serum:

It's pretty cheap and affordable! #auntiechloesays hahahaha!

On top of that, it is extra light, non sticky, easily absorbed and super easy to apply on!

 Most important point why I recommend this is because you won't want to buy a body moisture serum that is difficult to apply on, or makes your whole bed sticky after application. No point buying a product that you will not apply often. Convenience is the key for me! :D

Even for lazy people like me, I put this bottle of moisture serum beside my bed and I'm proud to say that I've been religiously applying it every night for nearly 2 weeks till date! #achievementunlocked LOL! So, I must recommend this product to all of you! :D

Works pretty well for the moisture factor too! Say bye to scratchy skin if you apply this every night religiously! ^_^

How much?
$8.90 for 200ml 
(Value for money in my opinion as it is quite a huge tube of moisturising goodness! :D Will be getting my second bottle soon!)

Where to buy?
Sold in all leading personal care stores and supermarkets, including Watsons, Guardian, Cold Storage,  NTUC Fairprice outlets and major retailers.

Check out: https://www.samplestore.com/shop-by-brands/nivea/nivea-body-intensive-moisture-serum.html for free samples of this Nivea Moisture Serum! :D

Hope this review is helpful for you! Let's work hard to more radiant and hydrated skin together!
XXOO

You Might Also Like

0 comments